Friday, October 17, 2008

Life teaches us to live and we must learn to learn

Hunger bothers me
But I will not complain.
I am but a no one,
And no one listens to me.

My feet ache
Out of walking barefoot
But I must walk
The place doesn’t belong to me.

This place’s not mine
I don’t belong here
I have no place
And I’m not supposed…

Its not that I have nothing
The penury is mine.
My unheeded wounds,
They do remind.

The tears are mine -
My kith and kin.
For they come to me
When I most need them.

The helplessness is mine
And the loneliness.
The world’s just about fine
I’m invisible.

Life teaches us to live
And we must learn to learn.
I’ve no books
But only experiences.

Everyone errs.
People learn from each others mistakes.
I make my own mistakes
And learn from them.

I will perish
And leave no traces behind.
Except an unsung tale
Of failures and an obscure existence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The tears are mine -
My kith and kin.
For they come to me
When I most need them."

these lines are impressive!

Devansh Mittal said...

Nice Post!
Your blogs show me some unique kind of sensitivity which I find in very few. You had also commented on one of my blogs, there also I noticed the same. Great indeed. Increase in sensitivity shows our need for Truth.