Sunday, April 12, 2009

Companions

I come alone.
I leave solitary.
What transpires in between
Is a foul-play called life.

I've no friends,
Only companions.
I'm a loner at heart,
I don't need them.

They use me,
But I don't care
For I'm a loser,
I'm used to being used.

I've realized,
People can be unreasonable.
But they sure must have
Reasons to betray.

I'd have loved friends
But I never met them.
Probably they're lost,
Probably they're not.

I'm an underachiever
But I am true.
It's a cardinal sin,
To be true when you're a failure.

They don't understand me,
And I don't love to explain.
Life's tough on the road
If you're the only one following rules.

1 comment:

Manish Motwani said...

Its same as I feel and I am moved by reading it. At least you have the power of words to express it!!
but its "LIFE"!!